Accredidations to look for in an advisor:
- CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter)
- ChFC® (Chartered Financial Consultant)
- AEP® (Accredited Estate Planner)
- CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CTFA® (Certified Trust and Financial Advisor)
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner)
Company he or she represents:
- Financial strength ratings by firms such as Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s
- Length of time in business and success weathering storms
- Insurance policy language designed to benefit the owner, not the insurance company
- Ask: How is your advisor paid? Fees (by the hour, by the job or performance based), commission, both? We take no position as to whether one is better than another; just get clear on it in advance.
Radden Education Institute is a national firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the fifth largest city in the United States. We are primarily engaged in financial security education for physicians.
Radden Education Institute shows physicians how to AVOID MANY OF THE DISASTROUS FINANCIAL EFFECTS OF THE 4 D’s:
- [being] Dumb